About - Services
The Global Art Awards are developed to award the outstanding artists worldwide.
There are 4 different ways to participate or to be involved:
1. Artists: Nomination from $ 125 USD [info+]
2. Artists and Galleries: Art Exhibition from $ 1000 USD [info+]
3. Guests and Nominees: Gala Ceremony from $ 500 USD per seat (incl 3-course meal by Armani, Award-Ceremony, and after-party). [info+]
4. Sponsors and Partners: Support the Awards and gain international recognition of your brand worldwide through global press and prominently promote your brand during the ceremony attended by 300 VIP guests, press, TV, Radio, and Newspapers. [info+]
Some important information to note:
- All nominees and art exhibition submissions are subject to a curators process - see jury.
- Nominees and Finalists are not automatically invited to attend the Gala Ceremony. You must book a seat separately from being a nominee or a finalist..
- Finalists will be announced in October 2017 by the Jury.
- Being a Nominee or a Finalist does not mean that you can automatically can participate in the Art Exhibition - the exhibition is separate to the Award Ceremony.
- Being a Nominee or a Finalist does not mean that you can attend the Award Ceremony for free - everyone needs to reserve a seat at $ 500 USD per seat.
- All accepted Art Exhibition participants are automatically entered in the nominations and will receive their nominations link after payment has been received to exhibit.
- The art exhibition takes part before the Award Ceremony, and lasts from midday till just before the Gala Ceremony starts. The art exhibition guests are cordially invited by the organisation of the Middle East Art Collector Association.
- To get nominated you need to submit online. We recommend that you to submit asap for nomination, since the earliest you submit the longer you have to gain votes, and to receive press attention.
Any further questions please check the Frequently Asked Questions